Referring to Kevin’s (Home Alone) quote: ‘We all do!” I made a list of facts and habits that you probably
did not know about me. Some of them are awkward and embarrassing but since I want you to know me a
little bit better I am willing to share.. I bet some of you have, or do the same things. I am shameless. Or not.
– I cry at Disney movies. When Mufasa dies in The Lion King I just can’t help it ( We all do!!)
And when Tim dies in Mickey’s Christmas Carol.. My god.
That’s an instant tearjerker. If you have no idea what I am talking about?
Watch the movie here and go over to 19:00. Not just one tear. Crying out loud. WEHHH!
Wich means I am a softy. I am a sucker for cute things.
And they make me cry as well. If something is really really cute I cry.
That ‘It’s so FLUFFY’ feeling.
– Since I am embarrassing myself completely, here it is,
I still sleep with my 27 year old, dirty, teared up monkey.
Oh.. and I regularly take it with me when I have sleepovers.
– I love to eat leftovers for breakfast. Especially pizza and pasta.
Basically I can eat anything for breakfast. Except eggs, they make me nauseous.
I still eat them though, because I love them.
– I am quite the gamer. But not the new Fifa or other modern games.
I love old school games. I have a Nintendo 64 with Mario Kart and I
still play it from time to time. Nobody beats me with Mario Kart.
And I still have other Mario games, or you can give me GTA.
If I didn’t had so little time nowadays I could play for hours.
I still wish I had an old computer so I can play Rollercoaster Tycoon
and The Sims again. The old school versions, of course.
– There are many days when I don’t wear make-up or a bra.
I just don’t care. This is actually quite strange because I absolutely adore lingerie.
Especially the tailor-made ones from La Maison Nouvelle.
– I hate my nipples. I think they are weird and ugly. I don’t get men and boobs.
I honestly don’t.
– “When I grow up” I want a romantic proposal followed by a wedding,
3 kids, a dog, a cat and a big house with a big yard.
And an awesome career of course. The life of being single.
I even picked out my wedding dress already… Ugggghhh!
– Sometimes I imagine myself riding on a horse with my hair in the wind
and feeling completely free. I used to do horse rinding when I was younger and I still miss it.
– I think I can sing well enough for an audition for the X factor.
But I would never do such a thing. So I sing to myself,
imagining I am a great singer with many many fans.
– I love movies, except for the scary ones. I can watch my favorite movies
over and over again. I’ve seen the Parent Trap over 50 times.
Every year I have a Star Wars Marathon (only the first movies) and I have
the complete James Bond collection. I am scared to death for the Excorcist.
(I’ve been sleeping in my sisters room for at least a year after seeing that movie when I was 12 years old)
– Nobody loves spiders. But when I see one in my house I give the spider
a name so it is less scary. I never kill them. I set them free or literally leave
them hanging. GO get them flies! Most used name: Harry.
– Total car freak over here. Aston Martin is my absolute favorite and
I know every model… And not just from Aston Martin. And I love it
when boys underestimate my knowledge about cars.
– I’ve been wearing the same perfume for over 7 years now.
It’s Kelly Calèche from Hermès and it has not been beaten yet by a better one.
– I’ve been in love with someone for over 5 years, who broke my heart (several times)
and now I seem incapable of falling in love again. I am truly an idiot when it comes
to men and I don’t do Tinder. Hate it. Totally crushing on Benedict Cumberbatch as Sherlock Holmes.
Don’t ask me why. It is terrifying enough to deal with.
– I would like to have three kids if that is even possible, but can I please skip the pregnancy and
also just skip the birth. I know this is a terrible thought, but I’ve heard to many horror stories.
I already picked my favorite names and also want to have two boys and a girl.
– I hate flying, but I still watch aircrash movies on youtube. Airplanes are very interesting and beautiful.
As long as I don’t have to be in one I am fine. My trip to Australia is going to be a challenge due to all the long
– I am a sucker for nature and water. Water calms me down (Gimme a boat and an ocean and I am gone). I love
going to Sweden and Norway because it is beautiful over there and I like being outside.
Making fires, looking at the stars, fishing and eating my own caught fishy, not hearing a single car or human.
– Patience is not my cup of tea. I have zero patience. Especially not in traffic.
– I’ve been so scared at night after seeing The Walking Dead that I
was too afraid to go to the toilet. And once I really had to go, I ran.
– When we were little, my sister and I always used to fight. Now that we are ‘grown ups’ (uhuhhh..)
we barely fight and I think of her as my best friend. She doesn’t know this and will
propably laugh in my face when if I would tell her. I would do the same. We are not the
sentimental types. But deep down, I love her to the bits and she can make me laugh
so hard that I wet my pants.
– I’ve been seriously bullied for many many years and I can get very mad and seriously
pissed off when I see someone getting bullied.
And not only children can be vicious. Grownups are just as bad and I can literally punch
them in the face when I see someone acting very mean.
In the end everything makes you stronger and it clears your thoughts
about many people.
So, there it was. Hope you enjoyed and if you want to know more, just ask! 🙂 And please do share your
funny, embarrassing, awkward, scary thoughts and moments. I would be delighted.